Home Forums General Discussion General Amplifier Discussion Novice tube amp webinar offered

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

Gerald Weber is offering a free tube amp webinar for the novice for the next few weeks. Here’s the message from Gerald:

Here is the registration email for the free webinar I am hosting. You are invited to attend for FREE.
    Free Webinar Hosted by Gerald Weber on Every Thursday in February for those that are wanting to learn how the electrons are flowing in a tube amp and how the preamp, output stage, power supply and speakers work together to create tone. This is totally free. I want to help others understand the inner workings of vacuum tube guitar amplifiers and this is the way I can reach the most people in the least time, and answer questions directly. I promise you will never look at a tube amp the same way again. Scroll down for registration and more info on how to get the most from these 4 sessions on each and every Thursday in February at 7:00PM Central time.

Gerald Weber’s Thursday Nights Tube Guitar Amplifier Webinar for the Novice
    Join us for a webinar beginning on Feb 02, 2017 at 7:00 PM CST.
    Register now!
    https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/604934085717661186

Highly interactive webinar dealing with the basics of vacuum Tube Guitar amps.
    After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
    View System Requirements

https://global.gotowebinar.com/tk/registrationEmail/604934085717661186
    I would recommend that you register right away so that on the Thursday night you are not late for the session.
    These four webinars in February held on every Thursday night in February, cover the four parts of any tube amp (Power supply, preamp, output stage, and speaker). It is a sequence and I recommend you attend all four sessions for maximum benefit. Everything will be so easy to understand when you see how these four parts interact with each other. We take it slow and you are encouraged to ask questions.
    On the first Thursday night about 6:45PM Central, you simply click the link that will be emailed to you after you register and you will prompted to download a short file. Then you will be able to see my computer screen and hear my voice and others. You can use your computer speakers and microphone, or even a cell phone, but the best quality audio will be with a USB type headset. Walmart sells one for $25 or so (Logitech headset). These sound great and the microphone works great.
    You will see a “hand” icon on your screen. When you wish to speak, click the hand and I will unmute you. We have to keep everyone muted except the person speaking, (otherwise the noise from 50 – 100 people would be too much.) There are no video cameras involved. Only my computer screen will be on your screen as we talk and answer questions. You can use the same link every Thursday to log on. It is recommended you log on at least 10 minutes before 7 Central.
    Can’t wait til next Thursday night. See you then.
    Ciao ciao,
    Gerald Weber

Robin
    Participant

February 16, 2017, Tonight is the third “Tube Amp Webinar for the Novice” meeting presented by Gerald Weber. Last week there were over 90 attendees. Tonight night Gerald will discuss the different sections of a Fender Princeton circuit and explain how each one works and how they go together. The Power Supply, Preamp Section and Output section will be discussed.
    The webinar is FREE and begins at 7:00pm CST. Here is the registration info:

Thu, Feb 16, 2017 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PST
    Add to Calendar: Outlook® Calendar | Google Calendar&#8482 | iCal®
    Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: gerald20@earthlink.net
    How to Join the Webinar
    1. Click the link to join the webinar at the specified time and date:
    https://global.gotowebinar.com/join/604934085717661186/960768341

Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
    Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
    2. Choose one of the following audio options:
    TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO:
    When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
    –OR–
    TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
    If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers below.
    United States: +1 (415) 655-0060
    Access Code: 926-807-202
    Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
    Webinar ID: 978-104-883
    To Cancel this Registration
    If you can’t attend this webinar, you may cancel your registration at any time.

Robin
    Participant

I hope some of you were able to enjoy the free 4 week “intoducition to tube amps”, webinar hosted by Gerald Weber, it was really good with a lot great info shared.

Robin
    Participant

I hope some of you were able to enjoy the free 4 week “intoducition to tube amps”, webinar hosted by Gerald Weber, it was really good with a lot great info shared.

Robin
    Participant

I hope some of you were able to enjoy the free 4 week “introduction to tube amps”, webinar hosted by Gerald Weber, it was really good with a lot great info shared.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Robin.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.