Hi Jordan, I use the carling switch for that, Antique Electronics # P-H494, You might also consider a Carling 3 position switch P-H520 to add a Mute/Standby function to the On/Off switch. It’s a great way to add that switching option without having to drill another hole in the chassis and adding another switch.