Home Forums Design and Building 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building Questions on eyelet board and brass ground plate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sthebluesman
    Participant

I am so used to seeing Fender tweed amps with the brass ground plate where the controls go. Is it necessary to use a brass plate on the 2-Stroke kit? I think Weber sells them. The kit does not come with one. Also, I am used to having a insulating board below the circuit board to keep any of the component leads from touching the chassis. How should I handle mounting the single eyelet card?

Robin
    Participant

You could use a brass ground plate like Fender or a ground buss wire across the back of the pots, both work the same. Use stand-offs to keep the component board off the chassis, metal or plastic stand-offs will do, just be sure they don’t touch any component or lead on the board. I like building with turret boards better than eyelet boards, cleaner to work with and easier to change out parts (IMO).

Andy
    Keymaster

закупаем кабель контрольный провод пвс 2х1 5
    провод пвс 5х16 продать силовой кабель кабель пвс 2 экранированный силовой кабель кстовский кабельный завод
    кабель электрический кг форум завода камкабель тефонный кабель тпппзп кабель неизолированный купим кабель силовой
    силовые провода по цветам продам кабельный транспортер б у производитель провод а сип3 1*120 производим провод термостойкий судовой кабель кмпв 12эх0.75
    кабель контрольные резиновый судовой кабель кмпв 30х0.5 провод нвм кабель бронированный контрольный кабельный завод
    куплю силовой кабель лежалый цена на кабель силовой кабель контрольный цены

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.